[Tails-dev] Fwd: The PC Locking need!

Author: Ilia Alexeev
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Fwd: The PC Locking need!
As I was requested I send the question to you.

Thanks!

Please tell me whether the following "algorithm" be a way for checking the
identity of a usb-device (in case you will allow this)? So:
Previously saved ISO checked by manually downloaded key and is used to
"upgrade" the device which is the device of (from) the TILES are working
now {in fact it is not checking of the genuineness of the
usb-TAILS-device, but the "reinstallation"} - but I hope this way can
provide the authenticity/genuineness after reboot [in case those "upgrade"
will be permitted in the TAILS-installer].

Thank you.