Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.1] feature/7512-Make-Gnu…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.1] feature/7512-Make-GnuPG-config-closer-to-duraconf-reworked
17/10/14 18:04, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this branch makes it easier for members of various Tails core teams to
> respect the corresponding security policy, if they're using Tails to
> contribute. Thanks to Emma Peel and Kill Your TV for the initial
> version of this branch, that I have built upon.

I don't get why we install hopenpgp-tools. We don't use it anywhere, the
tools themselves are quite poorly documented, and it's not obvious that
they offer any useful functionality that plain ol' gpg doesn't, at least
the stuff that we expect from users. Well, `hokey --lint` looked pretty
nice, as did some of `hkt`'s graphing commands, but all this is pretty
arcane.

Cheers!