[Tails-ux] Shutdown Problem

Author: Dr B
To: tails-ux@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-ux] Shutdown Problem
Hello there,

I have encountered a problem in which TAILS does not shutdown; this is even after waiting for more than 9 minutes (I never had TAILS shutdown properly).

As TAILS do not shutdown (for me), I decided to apply "force shutdown", but this had made me very anxious, will there be trace left in some part of my system's memory?

And also, for additional information, I will include a part of the log (at shuttingdown and rebooting), which is seemingly the one affecting the shutdown:

-----
Please remove the USB or DVD and press ENTER to continue: live-boot: caching reboot files
[4098.342154650] Starting new kernel
-----

Does the value next to "Starting new kernel" affecting the memory-wiping time?

My OS:
MacOSX Lion [had a Mavericks update]

USB:
2GB SanDisk [had no knowledge of what version it is]

Tails Version:
1.2 (latest version)

I would be waiting for your response.
P.S. You guys are amazing for having this free software for everybody :')

Thankz,
DRB_KD