[Tails-project] ***SPAM*** Do you need a highlyaccurate data…

Author: Customized Advertizing Databases
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] ***SPAM*** Do you need a highlyaccurate data base for your advertizing. We can create one for you!
We specialize in creating custom databases for your business.
If you need a customized database for a business project or advertizing campaign giving the name, email address, telephone number fax number and address and you cannot obtain it we will data mine the database for you.
Now you do sniper marketing directly at your target audience!
We create truly accurate lists because we manually data mine the database by using the search engines, Linked in and Facebook, directories etc..... to create a highly accurate customized database especially for your unique requiremenets.
Our expertise and experience at doing this are second to none and we can do this work at fast and at extremely competitive prices.
If you have a project in mind and would like a quote please Press Here and we will send to you more information about our service.
Rockwell Data Info Services
Creating custom databases for you!

This is a B2B communication