Re: [Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on…

Autore: H Cordero-Guzman
To: 'List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch'
Oggetto: Re: [Occupyresearch] Launching #OccupySurvey: participate on the 3rd anniversary of Occupy
This is great. I still have the data from the original 2011-2012 surveys if anyone is interested in discussing…

Hector Cordero-Guzman

From: Occupyresearch [mailto:occupyresearch-bounces@autistici.org] On Behalf Of pablo rey
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:01 AM
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch

After the relaunch of the occupy survey last week, we got more responses. For the moment we have around 500+. Judging from previous Occupy surveys, it seems we have done reasonably well.

Our idea is to give it a final push this week, to try to reach the 700-800s, and close next Sunday.

Please send it to anyone who might me interested in participating: http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM

Results will be shared broadly.

More info about the survey can be found at http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey

Thanks,

pablo

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:40 PM, pablo rey <pablo@???> wrote:

>From Datanalysis15M, Techonopolitics groups and some people that were also organizing the ORGS (Occupy Research General Survey) we are launching today #OccupySurvey http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM at the same time in Spain and US.

We will appreciate your support in the diffusion of the survey.

Here you have the official invitation:

--

Dear friends,

We want to invite you to participate in this survey on Occupy: http://tinyurl.com/OCCS14-EM. The survey gathers opinions and perceptions three years after the emergence of the Occupy movement on issues such as forms of participation, the use of technology, the role of emotions in the movement, its evolution, as well as its impacts on different spheres of society. Take part!

For more info on the project and people behind it: http://civilsc.net/OccupySurvey

This initiative is part of Balzan project entitled "The Cultural and social dimensions of the economic crisis from 2008 to 2014: Financial Cultures, Human Suffering and Social Protests." This study analyzes three fundamental aspects of the economic crisis that began in 2008: financial cultures in the US, the impact of austerity policies and cuts in social spending in Italy, Greece, and the UK, as well as the emergence of new, networked protest movements in the US (Occupy) and Spain (15M).

Thanks!!

Pablo