Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Hadi Rezaee
To: intrigeri, The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor totally works within Iran using Pluggable transports (ScrambleSuit)
Hello
Last night, I asked my brother to pass the greeter, since i couldn't
launch Orca in the greeter.
So, can this be a simple solution for this bug? simply assign a hotkey
to launch Orca?
for example: alt+shift+S

Then, the next problem could be Orca not being able to read the
interface. Maybe it is able to, maybe not.
If it's GDM, it's highly possible that Orca can read it