[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.1] bugfix/7426-scrolling-in-…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.1] bugfix/7426-scrolling-in-Spice-VM
Hi,

no Git change, only the bugfix-7426-scrolling-in-spice-vm APT suite to
review and merge (you'll want to get the source package, and debdiff
it against the one currently in Wheezy).

Please test both in a libvirt+KVM+Spice guest and on bare metal.

Note that the bug is fixed already in Debian Jessie. I'm going to
report to the Debian bug (#714100) that this patch fixes things, once
someone else than me has tested it. Then, maybe it'll make it into
a Wheezy point-release.