[Tails-dev] Fwd: Thu 2014/Oct/02

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Thu 2014/Oct/02
Following-up on the GNOME safety team thing:

* **[Announcing the safety-list](http://people.gnome.org/~federico/news-2014-10.html#safety-list)**

This is some introductory material which you may have already read:

    * Matthew Garrett's [My free software will respect users or it will be bullshit](http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/32686.html)
    * [The Safety and Privacy team](http://people.gnome.org/~federico/news-2014-08.html#the-safety-and-privacy-team)