Re: [Tails-dev] USB Armory by Inverse Path

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] USB Armory by Inverse Path
subkeys@??? wrote (05 Oct 2014 16:26:37 GMT) :
> was wondering if tails would run off of it?

"Freescale i.MX53 ARM® Cortex™-A8 800Mhz, 512MB DDR3 RAM"

Tails only supports x86 CPUs for now, and can't reasonably support
anything else before we've streamlined our release and QA process (2.0
milestone).

Still, it would be nice if anyone started tackling the other blockers
(what kind of target ARM platform should we support? how do we get an
OS to boot from removable media on these platforms? does all of the
software we ship build+work fine on these platforms? is GNOME Shell in
Jessie a good enough "desktop" environment for touch devices? etc..)