[Tails-dev] Document how to serve files over HTTP behind a T…

Author: exit-1
To: Tails Dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Document how to serve files over HTTP behind a Tor Hidden Service
Thank you very much sajolida, I really appreciate receiving your
comments. My next steps are clear.
In answer to your questions:

> By curiosity, which text editor did you use to produce that document?

- I used Gedit mainly but I did try out some online markdown editors
also, http://markable.in/ for example. The wierd characters could have
arisen by copy-and-pasting from there - I won't use them in future.

> What is the line "## Edit "2.25b-11_i386" if different" about?

- Edit "that-part-of-the-filename" of the downloaded thttpd package, if
not version 2.25b-11 for architecture i386. Unlikely but I thought it a
useful comment to include just in case.

So, on to more refining and I'll post to tails-dev again when I've made
some progress.
Sorry I couldn't join in the IRC meeting this evening - maybe next time.

---
exit-1