Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.2

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 1.2
Hi,

anonym wrote (30 Sep 2014 10:41:37 GMT) :
> Ok then. This is the best I can do, I think:

>   2014-10-07   Integrate TBB 4.x pre-release based on Firefox 31 ESR
>                into Tails.
>   2014-10-08   Tag 1.2-rc1 in Git
>                Build and upload 1.2-rc1 ISO/IUKs
>   2014-10-09   Test and release 1.2-rc1

> [Continuously deal with potential issues as new TBB's are released to
> ease the work on 2014-10-15.]

>   2014-10-15   TBB 4.0 is hopefully officially released
>                Tag 1.2 in Git
>                Build and upload 1.2 ISO and IUKs
>   2014-10-16   Test and release Tails 1.2

> Does this look better?

Looks good to me!

The good news is that nightly builds based on FF31 were announced
today, so you can actually start integrating it right now, and get
more confidence that our new schedule is doable :)

Also, now that we actually have a schedule that seems realistic, my
advice would be to get in touch with the TBB dev team and ask the if
it is compatible with they plans / expected timeline.

To end with, please update contribute/calendar accordingly, now that
we agree :)