[RSF] bici per polo artico

Author: pilar castel
To: forumroma@inventati.org, Enrico Pietrangeli, santoni bici, bici tor vergata
Subject: [RSF] bici per polo artico

From: info@???
Subject: The details for Ice Ride Roma have changed
To: pilarcastel@???
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:22:05 +0000

    Corporate Action Network Email

                 pilar,

Your host has changed the details for Ice Ride Roma. Here are the new details:

Ice Ride Roma

October 04, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Colosseo

Via dei Fori Imperiali

Roma, IT, 00184

Please update your calendar. You can view more details about this event and message your host by clicking here and posting in the discussion board tab.

Thanks!

The Action Network

                                      Sent via the Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.

                                The Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.

                                You can unsubscribe from emails by changing your subscription preferences here.