Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter persistence UX

Author: Alan
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter persistence UX
On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:41:22 +0000
sajolida@??? wrote:

> tchou wrote:
> > Alan:
> >> Hi,

> >> I like the proposal too. Do we agree on it? Would someone ask
> >> feedback from designers about it?
> >
> > Maybe we could before do a (text or vectoriel or html) mockup with
> > the different states (adding the gray states) ?
> >
> > Anyway, I gonna ping them.
>
> It would be great if someone updates the images on the blueprint. I
> should also deal with the branches that I submitted and clean them up.

I can do it but please do if you feel like it. I don't want to do it
for nothing, so could we agree that any change on the currently
discussed proposal what I summed up, taking into account sajolida's
comments should happen before Sat 4 to be taken into account? Any
further change in the proposal MUST include an update of ALL svg and
png in the blueprint.

> I also want to continue rephrasing stuff but I don't know how long
> this will take me. Shall we wait for me before submitting more stuff?
> Or do you want to submit only our last improvements to the first
> screen?

Let's agree on the 1st screen first. Do you think phrasings will be
ready for Sat 4?

Cheers