[Tails-dev] Linux 3.16-2 has hit Sid

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Linux 3.16-2 has hit Sid
Hi,

FYI, Linux 3.16-2 has hit sit, and since all our branches were using the
now nuked 3.16-1 they wouldn't build. I've therefore prepared
feature/linux-3.16-2 and merged it into stable, devel and experimental,
and cherry-picked the commit into testing.

>From the changelog [1] one can see that the new version only has some

small fixes, none which should affect the -486 and -amd64 packages we
use so this bump should be completely harmless. Therefore I thought it
sane to skip a review'n'merge and just do it myself.

Cheers!

[1]
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/l/linux/unstable_changelog