Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt-br] donate page translation

Author: drebs
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pt-br] donate page translation
sajolida@??? codificou 0.9K bytes:
> drebs wrote:
> > Below you'll find a *self-reviewed* translation of the donate page.
>
> I understand by "self-reviewed" that you reviewed it already inside your
> team.

Sort of. Our team has highs and lows. When it takes some weeks with no answer
for a review, i just review myself and forward the translation to this list.
That is the meaning of self-reviewed in my previous message.

To give an update on our team, we identified that git use is a barrier for
many people that want to start contributing with website translation. We are
now working on an introductory text that addresses most common issues for
starting to participate on a tails l10n team and we hope to be able to
translate that to english to help other people in other teams to also start
contributing.

We will give an update on that as soon as we have something more solid.

> > Also, there's a small bug in the english version of the page: if you click on
> > the label for the "50" radio button in the recurring paypal donation, the "10"
> > radio button will be selected. I fixed that in the pt-br version.
>
> I fixed the source with commits 8878568 and 2e1ee7b.
>
> Can you confirm that I fixed your concern?

Yes, it is fixed, thanks!