[Tails-dev] Reviews'n'merges needed for 1.2 [Was: Release sc…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list, alan, bertagaz, anonym
Subject: [Tails-dev] Reviews'n'merges needed for 1.2 [Was: Release schedule for Tails 1.2]
Hi,

anonym wrote (12 Sep 2014 15:18:55 GMT) :
> I'll be the release manager for Tails 1.2, scheduled to be released on
> 2014-10-14.

> Here's the preliminary release schedule:
> 2014-09-28 Feature freeze

This is in 5 days, and we have 19 tickets waiting to be
reviewed'n'merged. I'm concerned that there won't be much time, if
any, for improving these branches in time if they're not perfect
out-of-the-box.

So, anyone willing to do part of the review'n'merge work, I guess
anonym won't mind a hand. Alan, bertagaz?

People who haven't the commit bit can help too! Testing the
corresponding changes (either in an ISO built from the feature branch,
or from an experimental nightly built ISO) would be a nice start.
Looking at the code changes in Git would be very helpful too :)