Re: [Tails-dev] Add tool: Exploit Pack - Exploit Framework

Author: flapflap
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Add tool: Exploit Pack - Exploit Framework
Juan Sacco:
> Quick description:
>
> Exploit pack is an open source GPLv3 exploit framework. It includes,
> autopwn, graphical module editor, rat sessions, project management and more.
>
> It is 100% GPLv3, so if anyone feels like coding, he or she can checkout
> the code and go for it.
>
> This tool was made thinking on the end-user, it's not going to replace any
> other security tool on the market, but it's for sure a must-have for every
> security enthusiast, researcher or paranoid user.
>
> Video review: https://www.youtube.com/embed/qD9KcXM_oKA?autoplay=1
>
> Presented in Black hat 2014 - Europe - HITB and Chaos Computer Club.
> Steps To Reproduce
> Install JAVA 8
> Double click the jar file
> Additional Information
> This new version includes several new features not included in other tools
> of Kali linux, for example:
>
> - Graphical exploit editor
> - Graphical autopwn
> - RAT session wizard
> - RAT session manager
> - Syntax highlight
> - Graphical pentest manager
> - and more.

(copying from an older email of intrigeri, slightly altered)
If you want to see Exploit Pack in Tails, the first step is to have it
available in Debian sid, then Debian testing, and then in wheezy-backports.
Once this is done, Tails users may choose to add Exploit Pack to their
"addional software packages" [1] persistence configuration, use it, and
report back about how it works in the context of Tails.
Then only, we might decide to include Exploit Pack by default in Tails.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/persistence/configure/#index13h2