Re: [Tails-dev] #7258 Make the logos on the homepage clickab…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] #7258 Make the logos on the homepage clickable
intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hyas wrote (12 Aug 2014 20:48:37 GMT) :
>> I tried to insert a link on the images on the homepage.
>
> Great, thanks!
>
>> However, there are still some external link icons to remove on the
>> Debian and Tor project images. I guess that might be done via some
>> CSS magic.
>
> Any CSS "guru" willing to follow-up on this and turn hyas' branch into
> something we can merge? I assume one just have to prevent the icon we
> add to external links from being added to the div that contains these
> pictures, or something.
>
>> Here is the ticket:
>> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7258
>
> Marked as in progress.

Merged into master. Thanks!

I didn't find a nice way of doing this in CSS (as there are no "parent"
selector in CSS yet). So I did a workaround.

Hyas: next time try to separate automatic changes to PO file from the
changes you did on the real stuff. To do this you can either:

- deactivate the PO plugin all the way
- use git-clean-po: tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks#index9h1

--
sajolida