Re: [Freepto] [RFT] freepto-usb-utils

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] [RFT] freepto-usb-utils
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 03:04:50PM +0200, paskao wrote:
>2. Test persistence helper
>==========================
>
># Check that you can't stop persistence creation (issue #2, #10, #12)
>Put the root password and click ok. Into another window called "Creating
>persistence" a terminal is displayed with all details of the process.
>Check that you can't close that window until the process ends.

small glitch: I cannot close the "terminal" window, but I can close the
main one. Everything works fine anyway, and after the persistence is
created I can close the terminal window, the icon became red, and all is
perfect.
I think this can be solved creating the terminal window as "modal".

Apart from that minor thing, everything is very good. I merged it in
avana/master and will tag the v1.0beta1 soon :)

--
boyska