Re: [Tails-dev] I2P & Tails 1.2 (0.9.15, browser, network-ma…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] I2P & Tails 1.2 (0.9.15, browser, network-manager)
Hi,

Patrick Schleizer wrote (18 Sep 2014 18:39:32 GMT) :
> Wondering, wouldn't it anonymity wise be a good idea to also use (a
> separate) Tor Browser for browsing i2p?

If I got your point right, that's what we have always been doing
(modulo it wasn't separate, but that's what Kill Your TV is working
on), and I don't know of any plans to change that. (I've had and heard
vague ideas of using a totally different browser for the Unsafe
Browser and for LAN browsing, but this has only been mere speculation
to this date, and probably doesn't apply to I2P browsing.)