Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Remove /promote/slides from ISO image
intrigeri wrote:
> sajolida@??? wrote (15 Sep 2014 15:02:07 GMT) :
>> I tried this is branch web/7884-exclude-slides-from-iso but it didn't
>> work...
>
> Reproduced.
>
>> I really don't know why... Can somebody have a look?
>
> I've provided a plausible explanation and a hint on the ticket :)

I cleaned my destination directory and .ikiwiki folder and it worked in
the end. So please review and merge:

Branch: web/7884-exclude-slides-from-iso into master
Ticket: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7884

I assigned this to intrigeri, as our favorite ikiwiki and Perl expert!

As this change won't affect the online version of the website, I think
that it doesn't require any notification to root@???, right?

--
sajolida