Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] why_tor_is_slow.de.po

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: u
To: tails-l10n
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) [de] why_tor_is_slow.de.po
Hi

> stupid question, where do I find your branch and how can I pull it to my
> repo? ;) Tomorrow I will upload another new translation.
> If it would be handy I could also give you my Jabber address.

No no, that's actually not a stupid question :)

It's here: https://git.tails.boum.org/451f/tails/
The thing is that for some reason you don't see new branches on that
page. You will need to pull from git://git.tails.boum.org/451f/tails and
then check the branches like that.

But in any case, when stuff gets merged, you can just repull your master
branch and then you have the modifications too.

If you prefer, next time, i could send you patches.

Cheers,
u.