[Tails-l10n] Re [Pull] (de) 1.1 news Was: Fwd: [Tails - Bug …

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Re [Pull] (de) 1.1 news Was: Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
sycamoreone:
> u:
>>> @u Related to the topic: Could you maybe review the release notes
>> I tried to pull from your git repo, and did not see any new commits.
>> Could you tell me again what needs to be reviewed please?
>
> In the translation_1.1 branch, commits
>
> c66676b [de] First translations.
> 6052b52 [de] Translate another headline.
> 5c4bfb9 [de] First translation.
>
> and then the two files version_1.1.de.po and
> Numerous_security_holes_in_1.0.1.de.po in the merge
>
> 7b155f9 Merge branch 'testing' of https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails
> into transl

Thanks for your translation, sycamoreone. Sorry to review it that late..
I think it's still useful though.

I committed your changes on those 2 files to my branch sycamoreone/v1.1.
There was just a typo in the first file and some comma issues.

Was there anything else that needed review?

Please pull from there.

Thanks.
u.