Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: Hello from OpenITP - CTFestival, Va…

Autor: Jurre van Bergen
Para: tails-project
Asunto: Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: Hello from OpenITP - CTFestival, Valencia, Spain, March 2015
On 09/07/2014 12:09 PM, u wrote:
> It could also be a good moment to meet up with other privacy
> distributions. I remember a particular demand from freepto about
> packaging questions, and could imagine that this would be a good moment
> to dive into this further, together.

Would indeed be a good venue to talk with other privacy-enhancing
operating systems?

I've been to their circumvention tech summit a year ago in Berlin. It
was useful for various reasons, you speak with other groups in the same
field or with users of your software. I found it lots of fun and very
useful to be among peers and discuss plans for the future and hack/write
things.

The thing I always find a bit lacking is, is that a lot of stuff gets
done which is relevant for the existing projects but are dropped after
the summit. One of these topics was "secure release practices" which was
written by myself among others but still hasn't been released :-(

My 0,02.