Re: [Freepto] Report meeting 20140825

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Report meeting 20140825
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 08:39:55PM +0000, vinc3nt wrote:
>>> Report Meeting 25-08-2014

Well, there was one thing that was omitted from the report; that is, the
general schedule.

We hoped to be done with these things in 7/10 days. That is, between
Monday 1st and Thursday 4th. After that date, we could have marked the
v1.0beta1 and pass to the testing/freezing phase.

I am afraid that we are not going to do this on time; let me review.

I will use this keywords for shortness:
PKGS = this is waiting for the `pkgs` things to be reviewed & merged
TODO = no progress since the report
WIP = there has been some work, still not ready

>1. Issues freepto-lb (v1.0):
>
> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/128 (keyboard
>language) to boyska (release v1.0)

PKGS

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/134 (truecrypt)
>vinc3nt (release v1.0)

WIP it seems, from early tests, that PKGS applies, but package is ready
apart from that.

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/129 (tor ntp) testing
>and related documentation needed, to paskao

PKGS, testing, more documentation

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/125 (pdf) to paskao
>(release v1.0)

TODO

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/53 (wiperam) ask to
>ono-sendai/intrigeri; (if possible for the v1.0)

TODO

> https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/67 (broadcom) testing
>needed!!
> - send RTF mail

WIP I saw a commit (f922f00) by vinc3nt but don't know anything else

> - check persistence space on virtual machine; to paskao

TODO?

> - check every single command also on CLI: check-persistence,
>check-virt, makefreepto; to paskao

TODO?

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-usb-utils/issues/3 (logging)
>CLOSED! terminal output is enough, we need to modify the terminal
>buffer size

TODO?

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-usb-utils/issues/2
>(translation); to paskao

TODO

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-usb-utils/issues/11 (green icon
>dialog); to paskao

WIP

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/138 (bash prompt); to
>boyska

TODO (but is optional!)

>4. TorTP
>
> - localization test; to vinc3nt

TODO?

> - add specific tortp test in
>https://we.riseup.net/freepto-wiki/freepto-test

TODO

> - create a new page with useful link (documentation and tools) for new
>and old developers

TODO?

> - check and fix link to freepto-wiki on www.freepto.mx

TODO

>7. Graphics
>
>New graphics:

TODO

> - https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues/139 (wallpaper) to boyska

WIP

> - move graphics stuff to https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-graphics

WIP

>8. New localization:

> - a list of all repository with po/mo to change; to paskao

TODO?

> - script to keep localization simple; to paskao

TODO?

>9. Online testing
>We would like to introduce some GIT best practices in our workflow:
>
>* sign:
> - We should sign our commits

Some progress: There has been some signed commit by boyska and vinc3nt

> - create new ca with cam; to vinc3nt

TODO

>12. Repository
>
> - we need to have deb-src on our repository; to boyska (no priority)

TODO

>13. Infrastructure as code
>
>We will start to use puppet instead of fabric to manage our servers
>configuration.

TODO

--
boyska