[Freepto] "pkgs" branch: please review

Author: boyska
To: fre >> Everything about freepto
Subject: [Freepto] "pkgs" branch: please review
I'm asking you to review these general-purpose commits:
1c99ad4
510369a
34de6d1
ab89744

Those are the latest of my "pkgs" branch, and they are the base for:
* building packages from submodules
* better logging
* read configuration from config/freepto.local
* splitting package lists in more (and more meaningful) lists

I think it is important to merge them early, because many new branch
depends on this code, and I want to avoid too much interdependence
between branches.

Furthermore, if those aren't reviewed, I cannot merge:
* #135 (usb-utils)
* #134 (truecrypt wrapper)
* #128 (keymap before passphrase)
* #129 (tor & ntp)

that is, basically ANYTHING that we are doing.

So, please give me a review and I'll merge them inside avana/master

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9