[Tails-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: seahorse-nautilus: Please pack…

Autor: Clement Hermann
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: seahorse-nautilus: Please package seahorse-nautilus 3.10.1+
Hi list,

is there a DD that could upload the last seahorse-nautilus, since Janos
cannot and is OK with it ?

see https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7429

and my debdiff on https://bugs.debian.org/734983

Cheers !

--
nodens

Hi Clement,

I am sorry for not responding to your emails. I am currently on a vacation
and I am unable to upload your changes. If you have someone to upload it,
that would be fine for me.

Thank you for the patch and your contribution.

Best regards,
Janos