Re: [Tails-l10n] spanish translation - gender issues

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] spanish translation - gender issues
Hi,

> > Maybe there is a Tails policy regarding gender pronouns? I try to
> > avoid gender but many times is impossible and it would be great to
> > have a general rule.

I think we could move to a gender-inclusive language because Tails
seems mature and strong enough to do so. Then would this only apply to
documentation, or also programs (Tails custom ones, upstream ones)?

But still it means a *lot* of changes in the doc, and we might prefer
to have some kind of a team commited to so in a certain amount of time.

Thoughts?

Cheers.