Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy

Autor: Colin C.
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] transifex policy
Hi everyone,

Sorry for getting to this thread a bit late. If you ever need to contact
me immediately, please CC me in on these conversations.

> Some questions about Transifex translations:
>
> * How are the transifex translations imported into git? Is this done manually?

In general, all translations from Transifex get imported into their own
branch at https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git. What happens
with them from here is generally up to each project.

> * What are responsibilities of Transifex reviewers? Are they tied to one
> specific language?

Reviewers are per-language, and must be set by either a current
coordinator for a langauge, or a project / hub coordinator such as
myself. For most languages, I am currently the best person to speak with
regarding becoming a reviewer.

As for responsibilities, it depends on why the translator was set as a
reviewer. In the case of reviewers set for Tails, it is assumed that
they will review the strings in the Tails resources.

> * What is the relation between Transifex reviewers and the translation team?
> * Is there a Transifex reviewer for pt-br translation?

I believe someone else already covered this, but please feel free to ask
if you would like any further clarification.