Re: [Tails-project] Code of Conduct

Autor: sajolida
Para: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Asunto: Re: [Tails-project] Code of Conduct
BitingBird wrote:
> What do you think of it? What changes would you propose? I suggest
> discussing it at the next contributors'meeting (3rd September), but it's
> good if people look at it before and come up with improvements ideas :)

I read it again and I think that your proposal would work.

Maybe the bullet point about recording should be adapted a bit. I'm
thinking for example, about not quoting in public something that has
been said in private without consent. The "public" and "private" could
be ambiguous, but probably not more than many things in this text, and I
think this is not the point here.

I'm not sure how this relates to this code of conduct which is more
about not being a jerk than about respecting privacy and security
policies, but that idea came to my mind while reading it again. And I
know that this is a shared concerned by other people on this list :)

--
sajolida