Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Wednesday Septem…

Author: ihave2p
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Wednesday September 03 (sajolida)
Hello tails-dev team,

I would like to offer you safe-haven for this meeting and all future
meetings by inviting you to #tails-dev on the Irc2p (i2p) network. I am
chanop of #tails/#tails-dev on Irc2p and we do not face the same banned
Tor exit problem (obviously) or trolling issues as seen on OFTC (I'm not
sure about Indymedia though). Here on Irc2p, the weather is sunny, the
sand is warm between your toes, and the pina coladas are always at your
fingertips (ok, maybe not all that, but its nice).

kytv is also here (in addition to other tails/i2p users) and I think we
could all benefit by hosting a tails-dev meeting or two (imho).

I am open to any and all dialogue. Wishing you all the best.

Sincerely,

i2p + i have i2p = ihave2p