Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7691-fix-ftbf…

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] bugfix/7691-fix-ftbfs-with-apt-get-source-syslinux [Was: dpkg-dev / libdpkg-perl errors during build]
On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:19:56 +0000 (UTC)
Alan <alan@???> wrote:

> reviewer of kytv/feature/i2p-bootparam, please check twice what you
> merge next time!

Crap. Sorry about letting that slip in. :( I usually don't keep 'test
patches' in my tree but I did keep this one in order to be able to
build. I intended to rebase it away before pushing my branch....but
alas, I forgot to.

For the last couple of weeks I've been working/building from transient
branches (which I'll never push) to make these (and other) slip-ups
harder to make.

> Anyway, it's merged and I see no reason to unmerge it.

Thankfully in this case it worked out, but with my current workflow
I can't mistakenly add a 'test patch' to my own
branch-to-be-pushed-and-reviewed.