Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] spanish translation - about

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] spanish translation - about
Hi,

Emma Peel:
> Cristian Salamea <ovnicraft@???> wrote:

> Christian, do you have any suggestions for a spanish glossary? how to
> deal with it, etc?
>
> palabras que me gustaría tener en el glosario español:
>
> - circumvention tools
> - USB stick
> - Live system

I will soon be working on improving the translator documentation [0].

Every team will get their own page, where we would point to glossaries
for example. Or we could even add some specific words to the team's
page. I think that is what we intended to do for the german page at least.

If you have a glossary, please let me know or add the information to [1].

Thanks!
u.

[0] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7597
[1] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6968