Re: [Tails-l10n] (merge request) - fr - donation

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (merge request) - fr - donation
Hi,

> Here's a french translation for the /contribute/how/donate :
>
> http://git.fr33tux.org/tails/.git/commit/928b47bb230752ba3311b62d9081f0028b4f6f20
>
> Thanks for reviewing !

Thanks for your translation. Too bad we did (almost) the same work at
the same time.
I reviewed your translation which actually is better than mine. I just
changed a few things, to merge from:

mercedes508 translation 10c51a2

Two things to check in the futur to make your translation even better:

* There are space in between last word of a sentence and ? or ! in
french, not in english, so "translation!" becomes "traduction !".

* You can use the website to ensure there's nothing to translate from a
certain code part. We had things to translate inside the paypal
forms. Using the website to see how it's actually displayed might
help.

Cheers.