[Tails-dev] TAILS-Live on MacBook Pro Retina with nVidia gra…

Author: Stephen Stewart
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] TAILS-Live on MacBook Pro Retina with nVidia graphics
Hi,

Can I run TAILS-Live from USB3 thumb drives on a MacBook Pro Retina with nVidia graphics?

To break this question down to its component issues, as I see it:

Will TAILS-Live boot from USB3 thumb drives on a MacBook Pro Retina with nVidia graphics?

Will TAILS-Live support the high res. 15.4" display of a MacBook Pro Retina with nVidia graphics?

Will TAILS-Live use the nVidia graphics controller on a top of the line MacBook Pro Retina?

If so, I assume USB3 thumb drives can be removed & the MacBook boots OS X normally.

I also have a followup question:

Can TAILS-Live and OS X read each other's file systems?

Thanks,
Stephen Stewart