Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge 1.1.1] I2P boot parameter, f…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge 1.1.1] I2P boot parameter, firewall rules, etc.
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (08 Aug 2014 22:24:54 GMT) :
>> I've got a fix ready, will push once I've
>> completed an automated test suite run

> I'll be anxiously awaiting the fix [...]

Pushed the hotfix to the stable branch, as commit a532b8c47, followed
by 81708a05 to make it easier for us to detect this class of problems
next time it's introduced. Please review!

The resulting ISO passes our automated test suite. I've dared pushing
directly to stable since 1. otherwise, people working on branches
forked off stable would see weird things happen (in other words, the
regression fixed by these commits severely hinders the dev process);
2. there's already a number of high-priority pending review'n'merges,
and Alan seems to be alone working on it.