Re: [Tails-dev] [review again plz] #7156 Create a donation f…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review again plz] #7156 Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies
u wrote:
> Please review and pull :)

Nice! I reviewed your branch and added tons of nitpicking to it. So
please review my work.

Here a few questions:

- Line 44: I don't understand what "under 200 € a statement of account
is sufficient" means.

- Line 61: what is the technical limitation behind "If possible"? Could
we say "Please, use euro as currency" instead?

- I feel like we are duplicating the explanation about Zwiebelfreunde
e.V. and Torservers.net in the wire transfer and the Paypal section. But
people might jump to one or another directly. So could we instead
factorize that in the first section "Ways to donate" instead?

The regarding my commits, the most controversial ones might be:

- e36ee00: I really felt that the previous one was trying to be
informative but wasn't. So I tried to workaround that.

- c1aae8b: Does that makes sense from a technical point of view?

We're almost there!

--
sajolida