Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge 1.1.1] I2P boot parameter, …

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge 1.1.1] I2P boot parameter, firewall rules, etc.
On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 13:51:06 +0000 (UTC)
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> I've reviewed the intentions and the code. The former looks perfectly
> fine to me, the latter is a very good start, but could use some
> improvements here and there => see below.

I've made updates based on the feedback that I received. (Thanks!)

         git://repo.or.cz/tails/kytv.git feature/i2p-bootparam

Please also consider

         git://repo.or.cz/tails/kytv.git feature/i2p-disable-bob

for 1.1.1.This 2nd branch closes a port for I2P's Basic Open Bridge.
The only known software that uses this API is no longer supported and
would require more ports to be opened in ferm.conf. This 2nd
branch can be merged on top of my feature/i2p-bootparam branch.

--
GPG ID: 0x5BF72F42D0952C5A
Fingerprint: BD12 65FD 4954 C40A EBCB F5D7 5BF7 2F42 D095 2C5A