Re: [Tails-dev] How to seed urandom (or not)?

Author: Michael Rogers
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: David Goulet
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] How to seed urandom (or not)?
Which TLS cipher suites are secure without a strong entropy source on the client?

Not the ephemeral DH/ECDH suites, as the client's ephemeral key will be weak. Am I right in thinking that with the older non-forward-secret RSA suites, the client generates a session key and sends it to the server encrypted with the server's public key? If so, those suites are out too as the season key will be weak.

Cheers,
Michael