Re: [Freepto] freepto meeting

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] freepto meeting
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 02:01:56PM +0100, vinc3nt wrote:
>#date:
>my proposals are: 1st of August or 4st of August

now it's too late to decide. Shall we find another date?
I think that for "hacking" meeting (that is: without any *big* decision)
even being only 2 or 3 can be ok, without reaching lot of consensus
during summer (which seems to be quite hard!)

>#odg:
>
>1. integrate gnome-packagekit:
>https://github.com/paskao/freepto-lb/commit/4d59cd552abed41b5bc21a8aef00eaa117d57fc1

That sounds a bit like "big ux decision". Paskao is very much wanted on
this :)

>2. integrate build_with_persistence:
>last commits:
>https://github.com/vinc3nt/freepto-lb/commits/master

As this is just a "testing-related" feature, something has already been
merged, and I believe this is correct.

>3. remove truecrypt:
>https://github.com/vinc3nt/freepto-lb/commits/remove_truecrypt

Again, this is something like "big decision".

>4. issues still open:
>https://github.com/AvANa-BBS/freepto-lb/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3Av1.0
>
>Please integrate...

I think it would be very cool to do a meeting to fix all "enhancements":
they seem to be quite easy to do, so we could do it and release a new
alpha.

--
boyska