Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden se…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden service
Hi,

d94 wrote (03 Aug 2014 11:48:14 GMT) :
> a second machine would be maybe really useful for the long run.
> Maybe I could afford a hardware server, housing and a certificate by
> the end of the year.

Thanks for the offer!

However, I'm afraid the kind of trust relationship that's needed
between us and the people hosting that second machine cannot
realistically be built over the course of a few months. Knowing each
other for a few years seems to be a bare minimum to me.

*But* you can e.g. host a mirror:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/mirror/ :)