Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden se…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Mirror of website and downloads as hidden service
Hi,

DP Tor-Contact wrote (03 Aug 2014 10:00:54 GMT) :
> But would there bee a need of a "standard" internet mirror?

I'm not sure how we could have such mirrors that we trust enough.
Our documented installation and upgrade process relies heavily on it.

Still, I've starting to consider having our website served by a second
machine, to make things a bit less hectic when boum.org is down.
That machine will need to be highly trusted, and we'll need to get an
SSL certificate for it. Anyway, that's moot as long as the only NS for
boum.org is hosted on boum.org itself.