Re: [Tails-l10n] failure to select keyboard from Greeter

Autor: sycamoreone
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] failure to select keyboard from Greeter
Hi,

sajolida@???:
> Someone reported through WhisperBack, random failure at selecting the
> German keyboard layout in the Greeter (when setting only the
> keyboard, and not the language).
>
> She claims that in Tails 1.1, sometimes the keyboard layout is not
> applied but that there is no reasonable pattern behind it. Still, it
> seems to require persistence.

it is quite hard to disprove "sometimes" :)

I tried 3 times (with persistence, English language and German keymap)
and never had a problem. I will use this combination the next few days
and report if I run into the issue.

Here are some keys, if you want to test this yourself: In a German
keymap the US layouts [ should be ü, ] should be + and z and y are
exchanged.

Cheers,
sycamoreone