Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) translation of update instruct…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr](review) translation of update instructions for Tails 1.1
Matsa wrote (31 Jul 2014 00:58:38 GMT) :
> please review the following commit, in matsa/translation:
> * 2b39725 - [fr] translate update instructions

> and, with a lower priority:

> * 891df74 - adding press appearance
> * 5c62746 - [fr] typo
> * 3b8ec5f - [fr] adding missing comma

All merged, thanks. Note that there was apparently some mess up in the
update instructions, since it was based on an older version of the
English text, and the PO file wasn't updated accordingly; I've
improved things a bit, but it's still lacking a bit => please pull
again, and consider updating the French translation again.