Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] feature/linux-3.14-2 …

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] feature/linux-3.14-2 (#7656)
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (26 Jul 2014 11:00:59 GMT) :
> If nobody has time to handle this review'n'merge within 3 days, I'll
> merge it myself, to unblock the development process.

This is too much of a pain for all the people currently trying to
build Tails for the first time (the build process doc and tools are
buggy enough not to add more stumbling blocks: #7661), so I've merged
this branch, after Jacob reported successful tests. The commit in
itself is trivial, and we've gone through this many times already, so
not much room for mistakes.