[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] feature/torbutton-1.6.11.…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev, bertagaz, alan
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1.1] feature/torbutton-1.6.11.1 (#7662, #6377)
Hi,

the Torbutton update was unfortunately missed in the 1.1 dev cycle.
Time to fix this! Done in feature/torbutton-1.6.11.1. An ISO built
from this branch (+ feature/linux-3.14-2) passes all features in our
automated test suite and the bits of our manual test suite that are
about the browser. And, the good news is that it seems to fix #6377
("Web browser window size is not set to a multiple of 200x100"),
finally.

Again, anonym is not available for reviewing and merging before the
freeze, and I'd rather not merge my own stuff whenever possible, so it
would be good if:

 1. anyone else could give this stuff a try; merged into experimental,
    so *future* autobuilt ISO from that branch should have it:
      http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_experimental/
    I just triggered a Jenkins build, so a new ISO should be available
    in ~25 minutes there.

2. Alan, bertagaz or sajolida could do the review'n'merge.

Thanks in advance!

No commit on the branch, only Git changes are in our torbutton repo,
so the only merge needed is at the APT level. After merging, please
mark the two relevant tickets (see subject) as "Fix committed".