Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade i…

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
El Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:03:53 -0300
drebs <drebs@???> escribió:
> Hello, I'm from the pt-br translation team and have just created an
> account at transifex.com.
>
> It is not clear to me if translator and reviewer need distinct
> credentials, but i would like to be able to contribute through
> transifex, including for fixing the current bug in pt-br translation.
>

> My account name is "drebs". Do I have to do something else? :)

I am emmapeel in Transifex and i am a native spanish speaker. I could
review the spanish translations as 100% of the spanish is done, just
reviews are missing in transifex.

Meanwhile, and after the storm of the new release, remember spanish
translation team! we shall overcome the start of the translation
process!
we need the website in spanish, lets start the group!
here more info:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/es-trans-tails