[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/7668-simplify-IPv6-…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/7668-simplify-IPv6-firewall-rules [Was: firewall rules]
Hi,

[changing the subject so that those who want to follow merge requests
can catch up.]

intrigeri wrote (26 Jul 2014 11:27:20 GMT) :
> Created #7668 to keep track of this, applied your patch (but reverted
> the removal of the REJECT rule, see below), and pushed it to the
> feature/7668-simplify-IPv6-firewall-rules branch. Gonna build an ISO
> and run the automated test suite on it. Yay! :)

It passes the automated test suite, so I've merged this branch into
the devel one, and it'll be in the next major release, that is 1.2
(October 14, yeah... too bad we just completed a dev/release cycle).

I should add: Jacob, I'm delighted to merge some you into the Tails
Git tree today! (... hence the slightly non-standard review'n'merge
process that this stuff was allowed to go through)