Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade i…

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
u:
> sycamoreone:
>> > u:
>> >
>> > We don't have reviewer credentials, but I know a lot more about
>> > Transifex now :).
> why is that?

Because I created an account and tried to use the thing. I also read
documentation :)

> I think Lunar reads this list. Lunar, we would like to get credentials
> for at least being able to review Tails strings on Transifex. As this is
> linked to the Torproject account, this might be a bit complicated? Who
> would we need to talk to to make this happen?
>
> We'd need this at least for german. French translations happen in Git,
> so this is not useful for them.

Yep, we need reviewer credentials for German, to review string (at the
moment German is a 0% reviewed strings). But because no strings are
reviewed, we can already change all the strings even without credentials.

I fixed the link the original ticket was about, but the page itself
isn't translated into German at the moment.

Cheers!