Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/vagrant-wheezy-…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list, julien.voisin, anonym
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/vagrant-wheezy-basebox (#7133, #6736)
Hi,

tl;dr: all looks good now, *but* I didn't test it. jvoisin, may you
please (ETA: August 12):

1. remove all Vagrant files and artifacts from your local system
2. checkout the latest version of feature/vagrant-wheezy-basebox
3. try building a Tails ISO from there

?

... or maybe one should tell me that the only changes, since last
jvoisin's try, were about the basebox building, so we don't care and
I should just merge it?

anonym wrote (20 Jul 2014 20:00:15 GMT) :
> 11/07/14 02:10, intrigeri wrote:
>> Commit fe9da04 is a pain to review, as it mixes renaming files, with
>> changing their content. So, I'm manually diff'ing the old files with
>> the new ones.

> Sorry, didn't think about that. OTOH it didn't feel like it would make
> sense to rename the old directory to wheezy in a separate commit... or
> do you think it's worth that, for future reference?

No, let's keep it as is.

>> Does #5498 still apply? The notes about it were removed, but we still
>> instruct to install the gem as root, so I'm wondering.

> I did try `gem --user` earlier, which said there was no such option.
> Apparently it is `gem install --user`, duh! Adapted.

OK, I've closed #5498, then. Or was there a reason why you didn't do it?